Tuesday 2 March 2021

Tuesday

 Good morning, everyone.  It's another misty and slightly chilly start to the day today but the forecast is good so fingers crossed.  I have washing to dry on the line today!

I contacted Lindsey to change the day of personal training to Friday (tomorrow is too soon, the back won't be right and it would be silly) and she pointed me in the direction of some gentle but fairly intense stretching routines on one of her pages.  I think they are helping and they're certainly not hurting.

I now have a much lighter and brighter back garden - the muck that came off the paving slabs was not a pretty sight.  Jeff did a great job although he did recommend that I have it done more often in future, bless him.  It's funny how much it has lightened the whole feeling of the garden.

And then Matt came, serviced the boiler, sorted out a few problems and is coming back either today or tomorrow to replace a few bits and bobs which will sort out the biggest problem, fingers crossed.

I didn't go down the the allotment to sow the broad beans and, as I don't yet know when Matt is coming although he hinted that after I get home from the dentist would be a likely time, I'm going to stay in as I really don't want to miss him.  The beans will have to wait until Thursday by which time the weeds will be fighting back so it will hoeing time!!  Fortunately, that's not particularly heavy work.

Today, apart from Matt, the only thing in the diary is a trip to the dentist.  Delightful!  I doubt there will be any actual treatment.  It's the start of a bit more implant work, to fill a gap in the back teeth and, truthfully, it is not essential in the way that the front work was but it will help with the chewing and feel better - if that makes sense.

It's not a particularly exciting day today but it should tick over nicely.  Hoping you all have a good day too, safe and positive, whatever your plans.  xx

9 comments:

  1. You are certainly getting down your list of jobs. We have not met our new dentist yet - our old one was a friend and she retired during lockdown. Master Freddie went though to meet him yesterday with his mum and he is proudly displaying his sticker on his jumper.
    Hope you get a nice sticker too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < chuckle > I like the sound of a nice sticker!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm getting there. Must now go and hang out the washing. It's not sunny but it is dry.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the dentist goes smoothly for you. Is this the final implant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, barring nasty accidents. ;-)
      Thanks.
      xx

      Delete
  4. It's good to get all of those things done, especially the dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be a relief to have the boiler sorted. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it will be. I don't like it when things go wrong - it makes me feel uncomfortable. :-)
      xx

      Delete