Thursday 3 August 2017

Thursday

It was lovely and sunny when I woke this morning and still bright when I arrived at Aldi to do some non-food shopping but, oh, dear, it's rapidly dulling off now and the wind is getting up.  Maybe we're due more rain after the shedload we had yesterday afternoon and evening.  I have the windows open, the paint pong is reducing and I'm keeping an eye on what's going on outside.  I had to rush the washing in yesterday and was glad I'd noticed.

Also I set to and dealt with the rhubarb.  It took ages but now I have ten pots of very delicious rhubarb jam and an equal amount just washed, chopped and frozen for another time.  Well worth the effort

Today I'm sorting out the kitchen yet again, then I have a load of ironing to do and a house to tidy for the cleaners tomorrow.

So I'd better get back to work again, hadn't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment