Sunday 20 November 2011

Sunday evening

Oh, what a beautiful morning, oh, what a beautiful day . . .
. . . and here I am, back home, after a lovely couple of days away at my parents' place.  It was the Arcadians' show yesterday evening - well, more of a concert than a show this time, but it was very, very good and we had a super evening.  But all good things come to an end and here I am, glad to be home again, imbibing a glass of vino and relaxing nicely!

Dad's garden is as confused as mine.  Apart from the usual hips and berries, the fuschia is still flowering, as are the nasturtiums.  Very odd but it keeps the garden colourful.  After a frost this morning Dad has decided to cut the last of the tomatoes that were still in a sheltered spot in the garden.  He's had a great crop this year.

Diane, you will be interested to read that I missed my foam topper and pillow.  The spare beds at my parents' home are very good, comfortable and supportive, but I woke rather stiff and I haven't experienced that since my foam topper arrived.  It just shows how very supportive and comfortable it is and if I can ever afford a proper memory foam mattress, I will buy one.

And so the new week is nearly here . . . I hope your weekend has been as pleasant as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment