Thursday 19 October 2017

Thursday

Good morning!
Wasn't yesterday dreary.  It was here anyway.  Drizzle and mist all day, very damp indeed.  TOday looks to be better but time will tell.

I had to pop to Aldi and Lidl yesterday so I seized the opportunity to buy butter.  I dearly love butter that has salt crystals and a friend told me that there was some West Country butter in Aldi that was cheaper than Morrison's ordinary and had the required salt crystals.  I'd tried some and it is, indeed, delicious so I stocked up.  Then I saw that Lidl had similar and the same price so I had to try that too.  So now my freezer is stocked with nice butter to infinity and beyond!  The way dairy is going up, it'll be a butter investment than ISAs or Funding Circle!  (sorry!)

Today is a Very Important Birthday so I'm looking forward to that very much.
I might not be around much over the weekend but should be properly back afterwards.

Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Very Important Birthday person. Have a wonderful celebration!

    Isn't it amazing how we are all different, I just love cold, creamy, unsalted, straight from the fridge spreadable, Swiss Butter!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes the world as more interesting place, doesn't it?
    And thank you. :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am an unsalted butter person but I do also like the one with salt crystals for spreading on toast. Hope the very important person has a lovely birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really care for unsalted. :-)
    Thanks, I'm sure they will!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the very important birthday!
    I like unsalted butter best too for general use, but that sounds delicious. And today looks really gloomy here so far, I hope your day is brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obviously the odd one out! :-)
    It's de-misting slowly, which is nice.
    J x

    ReplyDelete