Monday 23 May 2011

Monday evening



I woke early today. I mean early for me, middle of the night for everyone else. Bright eyed and bushy tailed at three o'clock is a waste of good sleeping time, even for me.
Despite feeling pretty tired and worn out, it's been a good day, made even better by the fact that I have done my last morning playtime duty until September now. Next half term is my half term off - bliss!

Literacy was good, maths was good, theme was good. I'm smiling!

Photo: This is my neighbour's front garden. This is the view over to the countryside which starts the other side of the road. I've posted a few photos over the hedge. I know - what hedge? All dug up and ready to be landscaped and I've negotiated to include my front pathway as well. Not the standing space, I cannot afford that yet, but it's a start, isn't it? They're still having a little bit of garden, so it won't be completely bleak. It must be every little lad's dream - a digger in the front garden - so the two next door are living it for a few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment