We have sunshine this morning instead of cloud. It feels nice right now and it looks like being much the same all day.
A few photos because there's nothing like being boring, is there! :-)
The rhubarb is still trying to take over. I'm not so tempted now as I think the stems will be getting a bit woody by now but just wait until next year. I must look up some chutney recipes!
Glut incoming!!
I'm taking a bag of tomatoes for the Slimmer of the Week hamper this morning and there's still plenty left for each of today's meals.
Perfect!
Perfect!
I'm in a bit of a rush this morning because I slept longer and have to be out soon after eight (it is 7:53 right now) so apologies.
So it is Slimming world first, and early this afternoon my super computer whizz, Eddie, is coming over to see if he an work out why my laptop is running so very slowly at the moment, especially where images are concerned.
Fingers crossed because it is a bit of a pain, one way and another.
Just to let you know that there probably won't be a post tomorrow. I'm off with the Broomfield Coach Trips people to Sandringham Flower Show so will be out quite early. I'll be back Sunday though.
Have a lovely day, everyone. xx
Wow, those toms, they look fantastic! Have a lovely time at the flower show! xx
ReplyDelete