Friday 19 February 2021

Friday

 Oooops - really sorry, would you believe I totally forgot I hadn't done this this morning.

I had decided to have a day to myself and I cancelled the things I had scheduled for today.  And then I got a 'can you come over, please, Mum' message from Beth so I went over.  All sorted now and I'm back home again to have my quiet day.

I plan to spend some time in the garden this afternoon.  Ages ago I unwisely planted a few whitebell bulbs, not realising how invasive they are.  I keep taking them out and each year they come back.  They're starting to show and I'm going to attack them with a long, thin trowel.

That's about it.  I'm feeling pretty weary so I'll stop now and will be back tomorrow.  :-)

Take care and stay well.  xx

4 comments:

  1. I was getting worried! I'm glad to hear everything is fine and hope you enjoy the rest of your day. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eileen. Very much appreciated. xx

      Delete
  2. Everybody needs a day to themselves but I am glad you could help out Beth.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete