Thursday 23 March 2017

Thursday

Good morning, everyone.  It's only half past five and already it is getting light.  Next week, we early wakers will notice such a difference!  It's also very wet out there: it must have been raining quite hard overnight at times.  It wasn't so bad yesterday so a bit of a change.

Apologies for yesterday.  The internet connection was down.  I knew it would be as I'd received notification about it but it was still frustrating, nonetheless.  I popped into town to get a few things and then went on to Aldi to get a few more things and when I got back it was still down.  I am far too dependent on it really but it does make life much fuller for me.

I had tuition which went well and then I was at a full governors' meeting which also went well.  I thought it was going to be a very long one but it wasn't, not at all, and it was interesting too.  I shall be sorry when I have to stand down (not for some years to come, I hope).

Today I already have a load of washing on, not that I think I will be able to dry it outside this morning but never mind.  I think I'm also going to make some lemon curd using my microwave recipe but in Thermione which makes it totally trouble free and 100% successful.  Some will be for Beth and some for my parents.

Then it's into school for Y2 and after that it is more tuition!

Should be a busy and satisfying day!

No comments:

Post a Comment