Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Wednesday

Good morning.  I went to bed really early yesterday so, of course, I woke up extremely early too.  Ho hum.  Never mind: I do have quite a lot to do this morning so maybe it is just as well.

Yesterday was an OK day.  Nothing exciting but nothing terribly bad either.  Life seems just a little grey at the moment but I'm out for lunch with some friends so, hopefully, it will brighten up.

It's the semi-final of Bake-Off this evening which should be good.  Just before that it is the Great British Menu which I do rather enjoy, even though the chefs say exactly the same thing every programme.  There seems to be a particularly good one this week who has got full marks for the starter and the fish courses.  It's the main today so I wonder . . .

Today's food:
B:  bran flakes, fruit
L:  out at the Hare
D:  probably soup or maybe scrambled eggs.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Have a lovely day out

Annabeth said...

Enjoy your lunch!

It'll be interesting to see whether the panel on Friday are as impressed with Chris to award 10s too...patisserie on Bake off, love it, I expect there'll be some messy icing ..

Annabeth said...

Sorry, I meant Mark!!

Joy said...

And they were! :-)
J x