It's been a muddle of a weekend. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous - warm and sunny - but I've been stuck indoors finishing off these reports. The good news is that they're done! I've also had some fun in the kitchen.
The other week I bought myself a halogen air-fry attachment but hadn't used it. Yesterday I tried making chips with it and mmmm, they were really good! I shall fry my morning bacon today and then it will need a good wash, but I'm glad I bought it.
I made a couple of tea loaves using dried cranberries with the weight made up with value dried fruit soaked in fruit tea (strawberry and raspberry) instead of normal tea and it's made an absolutely delicious loaf. I've posted the recipe on TsRs. Definitely one to do again, exploring different fruit tea flavours. Perhaps one with ginger might be nice.
What I didn't manage to do was plan the lesson in which I am being observed. It's RE, observed on Wednesday and I don't normally do RE, my Tuesday cover does, so it will have to be a one-off. I'm still not quite sure what to do but I have got a few ideas. I just need time to develop them and time is something I don't have, but never mind! I'll get there.
It's a heavy week. Two consultation evenings, it is our turn to take family assembly this week and a lesson observation on Wednesday. Ho hum . . .