Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tuesday morning

Life can move on again now.  Four days to go before the Easter break, but only under two in class as today I am involved in interviews and Friday is SEN day.  Sadly, the friend who was due to arrive yesterday and stay for four nights can't make it until Wednesday now which will cut down on our time considerably.

Isn't it nice to see the sun, feel its warmth on your skin, breathe in the scent of spring.  I was on afternoon playground duty yesterday and it was an absolute pleasure to stand outside watching the children having a wonderful time and enjoying the peace.  Yes, I know that's a contradiction in terms, but it really was peaceful.  Noisy but peaceful.

Well, I have made some careful plans for whoever is taking my class today so I'd better start getting myself ready.  Bathroom - here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment