Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunday morning

All my good intentions died the death yesterday as the latest cold struck with a vengeance.  Some tidying up did get done, which is good, but not enough to make that much of a difference. I've cancelled my usual Sunday visitors (again - sorry DD and DG) and will hopefully start recovering today as school is a bit of a non-negotiable this week, one way and another.  I'm getting soft in my old age!

I'm up too early, but have taken some paracetamol and can feel the tiredness descending again so will be back up in bed asleep shortly.

Apart from that, although the rain was miserable yesterday, I was glad to see it as we really do need loads in this corner of England.  It looks as if it's been raining through the night too, which is good, and maybe it will continue today too.  Hard on the children, but so, so needed.

Well, I'm back off upstairs again now for a bit more snooze, hopefully . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment