Tuesday 27 December 2011

Target Tuesday

These target days come round so quickly!

Last week's were:
  • To continue to sort out the books.  That was a silly one, seeing as my brother has been using the yellow bedroom where all the books are, but I did manage to sort a few more and will continue to do so this week.
  • To declutter the cupboard under the stairs.  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .  Er - no!
  • Keep working on keeping my bedroom tidy.  Actually this one is OK - there's a few bits and bobs in there that belong in another bedroom but which were moved out because of my guests, but that's OK.  I really hope I am getting there with my bedroom.

So on to this week.  I think it's the two that have carried over plus a necessary one.
  • To continue to sort out the books
  • To declutter the cupboard under the stairs
  • To generally sort out the house after Christmas - this involved just little things but plenty of them.  I suppose the washing isn't a little thing but I'm getting an enterprising local lady to do the ironing for me (she runs a small business from home).

No comments:

Post a Comment