Tuesday 22 March 2011

Tuesday morning

Having been awake since stupid o'clock (aka half past two), I've managed to catch up with mailbox messages, do some planning and resource making AND tidied out the kitchen. Amazing. As a born and seasoned Put-Things-Off-er (what's the word - procrastinator?), I'm quite pleased that I've started getting prepared for a much welcomed visit from a good friend over Friday and Saturday nights. I bet there will be the usual last minute panic on Friday morning, but maybe it won't be as bad as it usually is. You never know! I can hope.

Today is PPA and coordinator time day. With only two more weeks to plan this term, things are getting hectic. I was looking back over last year's blogging and I note that at this time last year I commented that we always seem to hit the end of the Easter term at a run rather than having a gradual slow-down as we do for Christmas and the summer. I then commented that the children slowed down before the teachers! I guess it is going to be exactly the same this year - there's still so much to cover but there are already signs of a slight slow down in working pace from a few of the children and more will follow in the next couple of weeks.

And finally a comment on the Rosemary Conley Solo Slim meals - not bad, not bad at all! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment