Saturday 19 March 2011

Saturday morning

I didn't sleep so well last night, despite the tiredness. I'm a bit hotty-cold and achey with a very sort throat. However, this being Saturday, it's not a problem as I can doze whenever I like and will definitely go back to bed in a little while to see if I can get a bit more shut eye.

When I last looked in Hobbycraft, I saw some shiny wire, very thin, that I thought might be OK for making cake decorations - flowers and a butterfly on one end of the wire, the other end stuck into the cupcake, if you see what I mean. So, between naps and rests I might have a go - if I feel up to what could be a frustrating experience. If it doesn't work, no problem. What's a bit of icing and a few cms of wire between friends, after all.

That's about it as far as weekend plans go. A shame about the housework, but that's an ongoing thorn in the flesh and won't go away! Better go and tackle that kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment