Monday 14 May 2012

Monday

. . . and the forecast is dire although right now it's rather pleasant outside.  Long may it stay that way.

I finished one glove over the weekend and you know what - I'm really quite chuffed with it.  It fits - er - like a glove and the only problem is that next time I make a pair I will make the fingers just a little shorter.  I might also add just a few stitches to the 'body' of the glove.  But I am well pleased with how it looks and I'll post a photo if I remember to take one.  It helps that it's made with some gorgeous yarn meant to represent Van Gogh's Starry Night' painting: the colours are wonderful.

DG enjoyed yesterday's lunch - reheated take away Chinese!  So did I!  Poor DD couldn't have any as it wasn't vegetarian so I concocted a vegetabley tomatoey mix for her with cheese on the top, hoping she might leave a bit for my lunch today, but she didn't.  So it's tomato soup for me.

And here we are starting another week.  Fourteen more working days and it is half term.  Time races past, doesn't it?  If we're not careful it will be next months yesterday!  Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff indeed! 

Better go and have tomorrow's bath quickly, before it's too late.  Have a good day.
Posted just because I fancied a picture.  Originally I called it 'whirlpool' but maybe 'down the plughole' might be more appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment