Tuesday 23 August 2011

Tuesday later on



Despite the rain we have had a lovely time at Hyde Hall. My friends, who have been a few times before, said it's developing rapidly and there's a lot more to see than previously. I'm glad we went: we didn't see half what there was to see and I will definitely be going again very soon. We left early-ish because it was raining quite persistently by then and I wanted to be past the Army and Navy roundabout before the rush hour started.

But I'm afraid there will be no photos of lovely plants, views, etc because - disaster - I left my camera at home. What a wally!!! So you'll have to be satisfied with a view of my French lavender, taken in the gloom early this morning. It's on its second flowering and prettier this time than it was earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment