Saturday 25 June 2011

Saturday morning, later on

Home again after a short but enjoyable trawl around town. I did the financial stuff and treated myself to some artisan bread from the stall on the High Street. The cheese and onion focaccia has been eaten and very much enjoyed!

There wasn't a lot in the way of plain white bedding anywhere, but I did get a very pretty white quilt cover and pillow cases set that had nice broderie anglaise trimming, so I'm happy with that. It's now in the washing machine to get the starch out. I also bought a small handbag, which was in a sale and is just what I use. And I was well pleased to see that Debenhams now sells the cutlery I use so I bought four serving spoons - you can always do with more serving spoons, can't you?

It seems to be brightening up somewhat now, so in a short while I will be off to the school fair. I'm on the bottle stall which is usually very popular and sells out quickly . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment