Friday, 18 September 2026

Friday, 18-09-26

Morning.  It feels chilly this morning but the sun is almost shining so fingers crossed.

Another quick one because it's nearly time to leave for Slimming World and I'm leaving early because Beth has a day off and we are going to Aqua Springs in Colchester for a spa day.  No treatments, just lots of swimming/soaking in bubbles, sauna, etc and a lunch there.
And lots and lots of catch up and chat.

I'm looking forward to it very much.  xx

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Catriona-sorry.

      Delete
    2. lol - I did, thanks, it's been a lovely day. xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds wonderful
    Alison in Devon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good. Very relaxing and lovely to catch up with Beth. xx

      Delete
  3. Have fun with Beth.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed her company and catching up with all sorts of things. xx

      Delete
  4. It sounds like a wonderful way to spend time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete