The audiology appt yesterday was very positive, my aids have been adjusted and they seem much better now, thankfully. It's normal with new aids and a new hearing profile - it's a case of try it and adjust. I have also ordered a microphone, the kind that clips on and bluetooths to my hearing aids. It should make all the difference to guided tours, etc.
Today I've had my early morning PT class and it feels good. I'm still lacking in energy but getting stronger again. :-)
Chris will be soon for out coffee and chat and then I'm off to meet up with Val at Hyde Hall - must make sure I have my RHS membership card with me. :-)
Have a good day, everyone. Take care. xx
Having an alloy wheel fixed on my car today that husband kerbed ages ago and quite a lot of reading for my volunteer roles. It’s sunny today so washing being done after stripping the bed. Catriona
ReplyDeleteThat will look nicer when it's done, won't it?
DeleteEnjoy your reading. xx
Enjoy your busy day, glad you are so much better x
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x
How great that you're feeling better and your hearing aids are sorted, in time for your holiday. I hope you've enjoyed your day. xx
ReplyDeleteI have, thanks, Sooze. It's been a good one and I'm very tired now so should sleep well. xx
Delete