Yesterday went really well. I need to work on my strength more after several week off personal training but that's OK, it is do-able.
I always enjoy my chats with Chris and yesterday was no exception.
Then I drove over to Hyde Hall where I med up with Val and we had a really good catch up. I forgot my camera which was very stupid so, sorry, no photos!
I always enjoy my chats with Chris and yesterday was no exception.
Then I drove over to Hyde Hall where I med up with Val and we had a really good catch up. I forgot my camera which was very stupid so, sorry, no photos!
Such a lovely day.
Today I've got going early with a load in the washing machine that I can get out before I go to Slimming World.
After Slimming World, I am popping into school (pretty much next door) for a quick meeting.
And then it is home, James, to get on with the washing, etc, so I can pack tomorrow. It's all organised and planned, I just need to get it done so there's no dashing about and last minute panics. I hate that!!
After Slimming World, I am popping into school (pretty much next door) for a quick meeting.
And then it is home, James, to get on with the washing, etc, so I can pack tomorrow. It's all organised and planned, I just need to get it done so there's no dashing about and last minute panics. I hate that!!
Have a lovely Friday, everyone. xx
My fleece top is confused as I’m putting on and taking off so often because it’s hot one minute chilly the next 😂
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x