Morning, everyone. Sorry, another no post day. There's nothing to write about. I think I will say I'll be back when everything has settled and my life picks up again.
I don't often comment here, but thought it important to say that given the intermittent nature of the "bug" you are fighting, it sounds as though you may have an infection (such as a parasitic infection) that might require a visit to the doctor for proper treatment. Take care and feel better soon.
Enjoy your rest Joy. I am on blog break too. It helps restore us. Rachel xxx
ReplyDelete:-) Thanks, Rachel. I hope it is refreshing you. xx
DeleteTake care, Joy. Thinking of you and hope you feel better very soon. 💐
ReplyDeleteThanks you, that's kind. I feel things are looking up now. xx
DeleteThinking of you. Rest up and take things slowly x
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x
Cheers, Alison. Hoping you are well. xx
DeleteThank you Joy, I’m well x
DeleteAlison x
Oh, dear, take it easy, Joy. Just relax if you can, though I suspect you find that quite difficult.
ReplyDelete< chuckle > It was surprisingly easy - but I didn't feel good about it at all. xx
DeleteI hope you are feeling better soon Joy xx
ReplyDeleteApologies, it's Sooze xx
DeleteThanks very much, Sooze. xx
DeleteHope it passes soon and you feel better too Joy xx
ReplyDeleteCheers, Annabeth - and thank you for your other message. You could be right there - I did a bit of looking up. xx
DeleteI don't often comment here, but thought it important to say that given the intermittent nature of the "bug" you are fighting, it sounds as though you may have an infection (such as a parasitic infection) that might require a visit to the doctor for proper treatment. Take care and feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree. I'm about to do a post and will address that. Thanks very much. xx
Delete