Yesterday started with trip to the pop up shop to get some Rennies. I never have indigestion but . . . well, yes!!! I laughed though - there were three of us in a line clutching boxes of the same. Comfort in numbers!
Basically, I did not-a-lot. All day!
I enjoyed some quizzes, I sat out in the Garden Terrace, coffee in hand, read, chatted, drank my coffee, went in for a quiz, had a stroll around, bought my bingo tickets (I changed my mind) and in the afternoon enjoyed a whole series of 'Wild West Inspired' fun. Mind you - Essex people trying to sound American has to be heard to be believed!!
I enjoyed some quizzes, I sat out in the Garden Terrace, coffee in hand, read, chatted, drank my coffee, went in for a quiz, had a stroll around, bought my bingo tickets (I changed my mind) and in the afternoon enjoyed a whole series of 'Wild West Inspired' fun. Mind you - Essex people trying to sound American has to be heard to be believed!!
And the other way . . .
It was hot but there was a really refreshing breeze blowing so it didn't feel uncomfortable.
I had hoped to watch the show but when I went up to my room after dinner I realised that the only thing I wanted to do was relax, read and have an early night - so that's what I did.
Because I am on holiday!! :-)
Because I am on holiday!! :-)
On to today and I'm going to do similar. There's quizzes, bingo, some 'entertainments' - silly games, mostly, fun to watch and undemanding. I will just see how the day pans out.
At some point I will need to think about packing as I hate leaving it all until the last moment. It won't take long, it just needs to be done, that's all.
At some point I will need to think about packing as I hate leaving it all until the last moment. It won't take long, it just needs to be done, that's all.
It's all very self indulgent and tomorrow I will need to descend back to reality but for now - all's pleasant in my world!
Hope you are having a pleasant weekend too. xx


It’s good to relax and enjoy a change of surroundings. Hope you relax some more today. Catriona
ReplyDeleteIf you can't please yourself on holiday, when can you?
ReplyDeleteIt all sounds really good
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x
It sounds very relaxing!
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone. It was a lovely, restful weekend and I'm very much looking forward to going back in December for some festive vibes! xx
ReplyDelete