Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Tuesday evening

. . . and an interesting day.

I just couldn't be bothered to scrape the car this morning and decided to walk (which is what I really should do all the time, school's only just down the road for goodness sakes) which wasn't a problem until I got to school, looked in my diary to see if I had any meetings/appointments today and realised that I was supposed to be in Wickford for a course. Fortunately, after a temporary panic, I realised it wasn't until the afternoon. Unfortunately, I had scheduled a rehearsal at lunchtime, so I got that done and then trotted off home again to pick up the car. Wickford is easy to get to, straight down the A130 so why, oh why, did I go shooting past the exit which takes one to Wickford? So it was down to the next roundabout, fortunately not too far along, and back up again, with the inevitable result that I was a little bit late - but I wasn't the only one and I wasn't the last arrival either!

It was a good course, one designed for senior managers and all about early years and foundation stage. Loads of stuff I didn't know and will now try to remember. The first module of four, so I've asked if I can go to the others as well. Fingers crossed!

I was a Good Girl and, after the course, I went back to school for the dance exercise class and I'm so glad I did. It was lots of fun with plenty of laughter and a great workout. Week by week I am enjoying it more and more - even if I can't do the plank yet. It has to be having some positive impact though, it's got to.
Unfortunately, I had forgotten to take my ankle/foot support bandage and now the foot is aching rather a lot, but that will be short lived.

I think I will sleep very, very well tonight!

No comments: