Thursday, 25 November 2010

Thursday evening.

I thought it was about time I changed the design of my blog. I'm not sure about this one, but it does reflect the state of weather play in many parts of the country and could be the nearest we will get here to any substantial snow. I do wish one could use one's own photos.

I felt very silly this morning and was thankful no-one was there to see me. I had just put my boots on (so was a little clumpy) when I tripped over the corner of a rug and went flying. I landed on one knee (which now boasts a fine bruise) and caught my hand the other side on the frame of the door, sending a 'shock' all the way up my arm to my shoulder. Through the day my elbow, shoulder and that part of my back have been aching steadily more and more and it was all becoming a bit of a nuisance. I came home early after school (usually I stay until five or later) and have been resting in the hopes that it will ease off. Fingers crossed! I have too much to do to pamper to a few aches! I can't be ill until after the 7th. :0)

No comments: