Saturday, 22 May 2010

Decisions, decisions!!

I didn't realise there were so many microwaves around! I was very taken with one, a Bosch that seemed to do everything apart from the washing up, but, at nearly £800 (yes, honestly), I decided it would be best to give that one a miss! I shall do a bit of Internet hunting although it's a pain that some of the pictures aren't all that clear.

And you would have been proud of me in Sainsburys! The amount of stuff I picked up and then put back - I think I must have been shopping pretty mindlessly over that last little while because it felt almost automatic to load the basket. I didn't though!!
What I did get was a target skirt. It's just a little on the tight side still but a couple more weeks of Bodychef should see me in in, I hope. Fingers closed (and mouth shut).

No comments: