Friday, 16 April 2010

FMC 13 White chocolate cheesecake

So easy and very delicious.
It's the usual digestive and melted butter base and the top is made by melting white choc (really nice Green and Black white choccy with vanilla seeds in) and a little mascarpone until smooth, whisking in the rest of the mascarpone and then stirring in some double cream.
I used ring moulds to make individual cheesecakes - press in the base, chill, add the top and chill again to set. So easy and so yummy.
To go with it, I am making a mixture of strawberries, raspberries and grapes to pile on the top and I've also made a sauce (?coulis?) of strawberries, raspberries, lemon juice and icing sugar, zizzed together and pushed through a sieve to get rid of the hard bits. I might get some raspberry liqueur to add as well - Morrisons sell it in little bottles.
No photo yet as it's still in the making but I think it's going to be another to add to my collection of Really Good Recipes.

No comments: