Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Tuesday morning


SEN day today and there's important paperwork to put to bed, if I possibly can. I anticipate a long and wearing day ahead of me but hopefully we can get most of it done and dusted.

After that it's creativity club - the last one of this year. I've scrabbled around for ideas: I don't want anything involving paint, partly because it takes so long to clean up afterwards but also because the first two sessions involved paint. After considering masks, Easter hats and decorated eggs, I've finally plumped for an Easter basket, using paper plate, card for the handle and tissue paper flowers. Only glue needed, so the mess will be minimal (relatively speaking!)


Photo: the one that wouldn't load last night. One of DD's strawberry plants. I love the shape of the leaves.

4 comments:

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.