Saturday, 27 March 2010

Saturday evening


. . . and I have spent the day doing not-a-lot really. The house is pretty tidy, the planning is miminalistic, the take away Chinese is there to be reheated . . . and I'm feeling pretty tired, one way and another.

I popped into school to get some maths assessment booklets copied and they are now stapled and ready for use. Apart from that I have read, rested, played Sudoku and generally done very little.

Photo: A couple of my guests last night gave me some flowers. Here's a part of them.

And - don't forget to put those clocks forward tonight!!

4 comments:

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.