Monday, 29 March 2010

Monday morning

The start of yet another week - a shorter one this time. Only three days that could reasonably be called 'working' days cuts down tremendously on the planning, I find. On the other hand, I set up the templates for the school reports over the weekend. Yes, I'm afraid so, it is that time of year again and the next few months' worth of blogs are likely to be punctuated by mutters, grumbles and whinges as I seek to get them all done before the cut off date.

A peep outside shows me that it's been raining and still is. Will that mean wet playtimes? Oh, I hope not!

Off I go to bath, wash my hair and get ready. One day on is one day down!

4 comments:

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.