Monday, 29 March 2010

Monday evening

Quite a complicated day!
1. Get to school to find that head and deputy head are out somewhere so KS1 and KS2 coordinators are in charge. As I always say, I'd I'd wanted to be a head, I'd have done something about it by now.
2. Playground duty - not complicated, just the last one of the term!
3. Maths. Assessment test. Say no more. Dire results . . . depressing.
4. Lunchtime and dealing with one little dear who was bashing another little dear's head against the window. Little dear number 1 is likely to miss playtime for several days!
5. Afternoon play. Chucking it down with rain but Liz and I take them out anyway. We all need the break.

That's about it really - I suppose it wasn't that complicated really, it just felt like it!

This afternoon, as part of our nearly finished theme of Long, Long Ago, I introduced them to the delights of Watch With Mother. Well, it is Long, Long Ago now, isn't it. They thoroughly enjoyed Picture Book and Andy Pandy and giggled their socks off at Teddy and his antics! I thought they might be a bit sniffy about it, but they weren't. So tomorrow it's the Flowerpot Men and then Rag, Tag and Bobtail. Wednesday will be The Woodentops!

I was going to post a photo but it wouldn't load. No idea why!

4 comments:

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.