Saturday, 27 February 2010

Saturday morning


Well, I did manage to stay awake and I almost slept the clock round. Asleep around nine, awake around seven and I feel so much better for it too.

We're all off for a celebration meal this evening, to celebrate Mum and Dad's diamond wedding anniversary. Off to the Blue Strawberry again, which seems to have become our favourite stamping ground for family meals. It's not cheap, but neither is it dreadfully expensive and the food is good. As we are due to sit down at six, lunch will be very light and I am making the roasted pepper and tomato soup again. It's currently roasting and starting to smell scrummy.
As there's some Chinese left over from last night, destined to be eaten by me for Sunday lunch, I'm afraid this weekend won't see a F M C. I will catch up at some point, I'm sure. It's nearly the end of the month and the new food mags will be in the shops within a fortnight.

The remainder of the day will be spent doing not an awful lot. Bit of washing, bit of drying, bit of ironing and, most certainly, a bit of snoozing!

Have a good'un!!


Photo: A kitty tangle . . .

No comments: