Friday, 19 February 2010

Friday morning

Where *has* the week gone? Incredible!!
It's been a very mousse-y week. It's going to finish in that way too. After my semi-success at a lemon mousse earlier, I trawled and found a recipe that is a lot more fattening (it has double cream as well as lemon, sugar and egg white) but looks as if it will be much more stable, so I'm going to give it a go today. I love lemon stuff and it will be good if I can find an easy recipe that actually works without too much hassle. Perhaps I can cut down on the double cream.

Apart from that, it's a morning in front of the computer trying to sort out the hustings questions and then out to do the work postponed from yesterday, fingers crossed. It looks dry outside, thank goodness.
I'm afraid my list of things to do hit the crash barriers very early on although I have managed to do some important stuff.
Better get on with it then!

No comments: