Saturday, 20 February 2010

FMC 7 Roasted tomato and red pepper soup

It was very, very easy to make, it's a beautiful colour and, even without the creme fraiche/milk, tastes wonderful. I added a good grinding of black pepper but very little salt as it didn't need it. I had to use dried thyme as I didn't have fresh, but, apart from that, I made it according to the recipe. It doesn't seem to be in the Delicious archives yet so I can't point you in the direction of the recipe, sorry.
It makes two good helpings, one of which is in the fridge either for this evening or tomorrow and the other is potted, bagged and ready to take into school with me. There's a microwave in the staffroom, luckily!

Hopefully I will remember to take a photo of it this evening (or tomorrow) when I have the other portion!

And it's definitely another I will make again. It could be tasty chilled too, come the summer.

No comments: