Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Wednesday evening


Hasn't it been cold today? It started with frost, transposed into rain, then along came a biting wind chased again by the rain. Unfortunately for us, although year 1 usually have outdoor games on Thursday afternoons, this week we swapped with year 3, because they need the playground on Thursday afternoon for a jeep (don't ask!!). So out we went, boldly going where no sensible teacher wants to go, to keep them running, chasing, marking and generally on the move for half an hour. They were warm. We were not!

It was my Key Stage Coordinator time today. One hour between play and lunch times. I've spent quite a lot of time with foundation stage one way and another and am aware of what goes on in year 1, so I meandered round to y2 and spend a most interesting half hour with each class.

Child: Mrs Clark, why are you here?
Me: I'm not Mrs Clark, I'm her twin sister!
I don't think she believed me.


Photo: Another sunset one. No chance of a colourful sunset today - it would have been nice to see the sun at any time!


No comments: