Saturday, 30 January 2010

FMC 4: Sticky marmalade chicken

Maybe this one is a bit of a cheat. I've taken it not from a magazine but from one of those useful mini-recipe books that come free with food magazines. This one's called 80 best ever recipes and the one I will try is sticky marmalade chicken. I've chosen it because it looks tasty, easy (I don't have much spare time today) and I already have all the ingredients to hand. Quite a simple recipe, so we will see.
This seems to be the recipe: http://www.grouprecipes.com/sr/16037/sticky-marmalade-chicken/recipe/
I'm likely to jazz it up with some onion, finely chopped and softened, and also, possibly, some Dijon mustard. I think a good accompaniment would be some creamy mash and maybe some roasted peppers and mushrooms.

We will see!

No comments: