Thursday, 31 December 2009

New Year's Eve

And I'd like to wish everyone a very happy, joyous, prosperous and generous New Year.

We've had a nice 'Make Your Own' pizza session. The breadmaker produced a nice dough and the choices were fairly ordinary - tomato/onion sauce, mushroom, red and yellow peppers, baby corn, ham, spiced chicken, mozzarella and grated cheddar. Oh, and green olives.
Everyone had a dough base and created their own, selecting from what was on offer - and I shared everyone's! It was jolly nice and there's enough left over for DG to take home tomorrow which always pleases him.

That's it really. I doubt I will stay away long enough to see in the New Year. But have a good'un, wherever you are and whoever you are with.
And tomorrow the New Year challenge starts . . . with a trip to my parents to hand over mum's share of the turkey and stock - weather permitting.

See you all next year!

No comments: