Sunday, 20 September 2009

Sunday . . .


. . . and it's late. I don't know whether the problem was with Google or with my internet connection but I haven't been able to get in before now. There's been plenty to keep me going though - the knowledge that I might have the head and deputy meandering into my classroom for an observation tomorrow is more than enough to keep my nose to the grindstone through the weekend! In a way, the uncertainty is worse than knowing - there's an underlying feeling of stress most of the time. Well, there is for me anyway! Others are probably a lot more sensible about it! I keep telling myself the worst that can happen is that I do a naff lesson but it doesn't seem to help very much.

One of the things I've been doing is refining a little song (for want of a better word) for year 1 to sing at the school's Harvest festival. Naff it may be, but I think the children will like it and it's easy!

Anyway - it's been a nice weekend despite the above, with DG staying Friday night and DD coming to pick him up and staying for a chat. Just for a change, I'm going round to hers for tea tonight - they usually come to me - so I'm looking forward to that very much.


Photo: guess who!




No comments: