Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Ooops


Just realised I didn't do my blog yesterday. That's what happens when I don't have school - the old brain goes walkabout.

So what happened yesterday? Well, not a lot really. I went shopping, got home, made a batch of ragu sauce, some for Friday and some for the freezer. I did some clearing up in the kitchen, I went to sleep a few times, sat out in the garden reading rubbish magazines . . . all useful, purposeful activity!

On Friday I have two friends round. One is bringing the started, the other the dessert and I'm doing the main course. Lasagna, garlic bread and salad. I doubt that will clash with anything they bring and should taste yummy! I bought a very useful sized lasagna dish from good old Lakeland and need to christen it. It's just the right size for one slice of lasagna - so very sensible!

But I have concerns about my breakmaker. It's started producing loaves that go flat and uneven on the top so I need to do a few test loaves, measuring everything very, very carefully. I hope it's not going on the blink . . . I love my breadmaker.


Photo: one of the kitties - can't work out which one! Isn't she cute?

No comments: