Monday, 18 May 2009

I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning


I now have yet another Very Important Meeting to add to the several Very Important Meetings I have on my plate over the next three weeks (plus accompanying multiple Very Important Paperwork, of course, this being Education). This means half a day more out of my class for the Meeting (on top of the time I already spend away from my little dears who really deserve more teaching stability than they're getting right now), plus more time out to get the Very Important Paperwork started (unfortunately essential for this particular meeting).
Today's Very Important Meeting left me upset and somewhat demoralised. Sometimes things seem so unfair.
Anyone reading this who is thinking of being a SENCO - be afraid, be very afraid!! To coin a phrase - those who the Gods wish to destroy, they first make SENCOs!

And finally - guess what? I am due at my GPs early Wednesday morning to have my blood pressure checked (you may remember it's been consistently too high recently and I'm now on medication for it). I think I can tell you now what the results are going to be .

So let's find a nice relaxing photo to share . . . here we go - early morning at Streele Farm last summer.


No comments: