Saturday, 23 May 2009

Aching but satisfied




The garden is going to look really nice, I think, once the new plants have established. Worth the work!

And I sat out in the warmth this afternoon (no sun at that point) and nodded off. A sure sign that not only is it coming up summer but also it's holiday. I feel so relaxed and unstressed that after the last few weeks it is as if I am a different person - someone who's never even been on nodding terms with stress.

The eating has been healthy today, for the first time in ages and I feel all the better for it. I made a mega chickpea and vegetable curry for dinner and ate nearly the lot. No rice so I felt I could. My F&V for today must be sky high - let's hope the blood pressure is the opposite!
Photo: Streele Farmhouse - lovely, isn't it?




No comments: