Friday, 27 March 2009

Friday feeling


The house is all ready for tonight, apart from the kitchen, it's PPA this morning and my class has swimming this afternoon. Three very good reasons for feeling cheerful. I like Fridays!


Some of my dears were causing chao . . . er . . I mean misbehaving a bit in Games yesterday afternoon. I'd just got them all lined up and was about to say what I thought when the heavens opened and we all had to make a dash for cover. See, sometimes, even the weather is unkind to teachers!
It wasn't a good day yesterday one way and another. I think the wind made the children restless and fidgety. And, of course, it's nearly the end of term. They're tired and I'm tired and it's not a good mix sometimes. Six more teaching days to go - not that I'm counting or anything!!


Photo: Taken in Blickling Hall, Norfolk, taken two years ago. A lovely place, well worth a visit if you're in that area.

No comments: