Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Four days to go . . .


. . . and, seeing as little or no work is done on the last day of term, that's no time at all.

Today is my time out of class for my SEN work and I'm really hoping there are no last minute important meetings because I so need and want to work with some children today. Somehow, the meetings, the paperwork, the phonecalls, all essential in their way, have been getting in the way of what it should be about - working with the children. So fingers crossed . . .


Photo: One of daughter's kittens, taken about one year ago. Cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search
Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted
keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!



Feel free to visit my website; cleanse catalyst